Look who’s sponsoring Take Our Daughters And Sons to Work Day! Organizations across the country are supporting the new program, recognizing the value it has for the future of girls and boys.
Since the program’s inception, we have worked with supporters and allies who are dedicated to helping create a more equitable world for women, men, and children—at home, at school, and in the workplace. By addressing the needs of girls and boys, the progression to Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day will help children work together, find their voice, and begin to think about how to participate as an adult in the spheres of work, family, and community.
Wondering how your organization can contribute and make an impact on a generation? Below is more information on why workplaces are participating and why you should too!
Why are workplaces participating in Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day?
- To start young girls and boys thinking about their futures.
- To introduce girls and boys to work opportunities they may not have considered otherwise.
- To give girls and boys an educational experience outside of school.
- To teach girls and boys the value of education.
- To demonstrate their commitment to their employees and their communities.
- To assist the next generation in achieving their vision of being able to participate fully in all parts of their lives.
If you would like to join us as a corporate partner in this effort, please call Carolyn McKecuen at 800-676-7780 or email email@example.com.
2019 FINANCIAL SUPPORTERS
Over the years, the TODASTW Foundation has been able to carry out important work thanks to our supporters. We are grateful to the following corporations and philanthropic supporters:
2017 IN-KIND SUPPORTERS