Are you ready to coordinate the Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work program at your workplace? If so, then we invite you to utilize the materials and activities we have designed to expand the future opportunities for our nation's daughters and sons. By exploring the competing challenges we face around work and family life, youth who participate in the Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day program become a vital part of the dialog that will help create a more equitable world.
Please have the participants complete the Participant Survey during the Day and the Coordinators complete the Coordinator Survey later. Links to surveys are located at the bottom of this page. You may email your survey to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Foundation
209 East Fearing Street, Suite 1
Elizabeth City, NC 27909
To help your workplace implement this program, we have developed activities, created materials, and designed original official merchandise which is available for your Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Day program at our online store. to assist you in planning a successful Day.
Before you get started, here are some quick facts to get you more acquainted with the program:
- Thursday, April 25th, 2019 (always on the fourth Thursday in April)
- Theme for 2019:
- Workforce Development For All
- Age Range:
- Recommended for girls and boys ages 8-18
- Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Foundation
- Why the program is called "Our Daughters And Sons"?
- When we say "Our Daughters And Sons" we mean more than our own children. The Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work Foundation encourages workplaces and individuals to ensure all our nation's daughters and sons participate in the program by inviting children from housing authorities and shelters, nieces and nephews, neighbors and friends, and more, to join them for Take Our Daughters And Sons To Work.
Workplace Evaluation Forms: